Visits by appointment only. We do not accept "walk-ins.
TO SCHEDULE A VISIT CALL 660-679-3232 OR 866-679-3232.
Visits are 30 minutes in duration unless otherwise approved by Detention Administration.
- Visitors may schedule only 1 (one) 30 (thirty) minute visit per night.
- Inmates may have up to 3 visitors per visit.
- If a visitor(s) "no shows" for 2 scheduled visits, the visitor will no longer be eligible to visit.
VISITORS MUST PRESENT A VALID, GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D.
- Children 17 and under must be have an original or certified copy of their birth certificate. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult and must be related to the inmate they are visiting.
VISITORS ON PROBATION/PAROLE MUST HAVE A LETTER FROM THEIR P.O. GRANTING PERMISSION TO VISIT AN INMATE. OTHERWISE, VISITS WILL BE DENIED.
LOCKERS ARE PROVIDED IN THE LOBBY TO SECURE YOUR PERSONAL ITEMS.
- No food/drinks allowed in the visitation booths.
- No cameras, camera phones or video recording devices
- Do Not leave children unsupervised in the lobby or visitation booths.
VISITATION SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE/CANCEL WITHOUT NOTICE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE DETENTION ADMINISTRATION.
THESE RULES ARE IN PLACE FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PUBLIC AND THE FACILITY.